MEET THE NEW VITAMEAL
This unique formula is ideal for malnourished children and is packed with all the vitamins and nutrients kids in developing countries need for their growth and wellbeing. Nutritional scientists formulated it specifically to help combat this global challenge. And it’s available in a 10-meal bag, 30-meal bag and a 5 pack of 30-meal bag, This is your chance to give back and make the world a better place.
Nu Skin matches one bag for every eight bags donated.
- The true power behind Nourish the Children and VitaMeal is you. Your donations make all the difference in the global fight against malnourishment and starvation. The formula itself also uniquely supports the growth and development of malnourished children. This scientifically supported meal contains essential vitamins and nutrients, including:
- Protein—aids in the development of growing bodies by supporting general health and lean muscle mass.
- Vitamin A—vitamin A deficiency is the leading cause of blindness in children worldwide, is a key factor for child mortality, and affects 125–250 million children in 90 developing countries. Vitamin A is also essential Since 2002, more than 650 million meals of VitaMeal have been distributed throughout the world thanks to Nu Skin’s Nourish the Children initiative. And together we can do for normal immune function to help fight infectious diseases that are common in developing countries.
- Vitamin C—required for collagen synthesis, important for healthy gums and bones. Low levels of vitamin C intake are associated with diseases like scurvy.
- Vitamin D—a fat-soluble vitamin required for normal calcium metabolism. Vitamin D deficiency can lead to muscle pain and weakness. Severe vitamin D deficiency can result in bone problems.
- Zinc—zinc deficiency contributes to retardation and makes children vulnerable to infections and diarrhea. Diarrhea is estimated to kill over 3 million children every year worldwide.
- Iron & Copper—essential for normal growth and development. Iron deficiency is associated with decreased work capacity, impaired concentration, and, in severe cases, overt anemia.
- Potassium—electrolytes, especially potassium, are needed to maintain normal fluid balance and muscle function, especially in malnourished children.
- Iodine—important for learning and concentration, especially in children.
- Calcium, Magnesium, and Phosphorous—bone nutrients that are essential for normal growth and skeletal development.
- Nourish the Children has helped fight world hunger by supporting projects in over 60 countries including China,
- Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Indonesia, Malawi, Philippines, Fiji, and Thailand.
- By donating a product, rather than cash, you can know exactly how your contribution is being used.
- Every VitaMeal donation reaches children in need through a select group of reputable relief agencies such as Feed the Children, World Vision, and Convoy of Hope. These agencies frequently report on the progress and health of the individuals they help.
- For every eight bags of VitaMeal purchased and donated, Nu Skin donates one bag to one of our charity partners, who then distributes the bag to those in need.
- VitaMeal production in Malawi, Argentina, and China provides jobs and economic development opportunities for struggling communities.
- In many cases, VitaMeal is served at school to help children nourish their minds as well as their bodies.
- A portion of every purchase also goes to support Nu Skin’s Force for Good Foundation.
- VitaMeal is specially designed for malnourished children.
- Contains a healthy balance of carbohydrates, protein, fat, and fibre.
- Provides essential fatty acids required for normal brain development, skin health, and immune defence. Provides electrolytes necessary for maintaining normal fluid balance and muscle function.
- Includes essential vitamins and minerals.
- Provides vitamin A, which is essential for normal sight and immune functions.
- Provides bone nutrients for normal growth and skeletal development.
- Can be safely stored for extended periods of time.
- Easy to mix into recipes and fit every taste and culture.
- Vegetarian and non-dairy with zero fillers.
Please Note: When you purchase a VitaMeal for donation to one of the Nourish the Children’s charity partners the VitaMeal is immediately donated to the charity for distribution, and Nu Skin cannot rescind the donation. Therefore, your donated purchase is non-refundable.